(1) CAPTAIN (OUPV) 'Fast Track' Option3 REGISTRATION:
(1) CAPTAIN: September 23, 30, and October 7, 2017 (9:00 a.m.- 5 p.m.) October 10, 2017 (5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.) Exit 10 Northway - Clifton Park, N.Y.
(2) MASTER (100 TONS): Not scheduled to date.
(3) ASSISTANCE TOWING: Not scheduled to date.
(4) AUXILIARY SAIL: Not scheduled to date.
(5) License Renewal (NMT 100 Gross Tons):
June 16, 2017 (9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.) Exit 10 Northway - Clifton Park, N.Y.
(Contact NAV-ED for course specifics.)
Seating in classes is limited by USCG requirements. Prior registration is required. Contact NAV-ED Services Group for a pre-registration eligibility assessment or for additional information.
NYS Boating Safety Course
NAV-ED Services Group provided the New York State Boating Safety course during the 2016 summer months exclusively for the Great Sacandaga Lake Association.
The course is required for individuals age 10 - 18 who wish to operate a motor vessel and everyone age 14+ who wishes to operate a personal watercraft in New York State. In May, 2014, the course was required of anyone born after May 1, 1996.
The courses in 2016 were oversubscribed!
NAV-ED NYS Boater Safety Program for 2017 offered for Great Sacandaga Lake Association in June and July on the Great Sacandaga.